Wednesday, August 18, 2009

I guess it's about time I made an update! Wow, I think this is the longest I've ever gone without updating. I can't do it all in one night, so here is a little about our vacation. We had a fun and relaxing time at my parents house in Indiana. One of the many highlights of the trip was our fishing day at my parent's friend Steve's house. You may recall that Hannah loves to fish (or maybe you didn't know that already.) Dad got the worms and we were off.






Here are the prize fish from the day, check out Sydney's huge big mouth bass! The picture really doesn't do it justice, it was big! Steve said it was the biggest fish he has ever seen come out of that lake, I know Sydney enjoyed hearing that.
Besides the fishing, the girls enjoyed the lake swing. No-one wanted to be first to try it out, but after Colby was forced into action, they couldn't get enough of it. We were there for several hours and had a really good time, thanks Steve for letting us visit.
Lots more to talk about, Hannah started a new physical therapy program today to address the pain in her feet. My niece Sydney is here with us, and my sister arrives tomorrow to spend the weekend.
More to come...lots more!
Kim

No comments: