Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here are a few more pictures from the birthday and Hats on for Hannah day. Even the lunch ladies had hats on!!


Tomorrow Hannah goes to clinic for a regular blood count and check up. Hopefully we will also get the results of the blood tests from last week. I'm especially interested in her copper levels, Vitamin D levels, and the blood work for the endocronologist. I am also going to check with them regarding something called a dexascan-which will check Hannah's bone density level.

We were melting here today it was so hot. Colby had a lacrosse game at 9am but it was so hot even at that time. Then we came home to spend some time in the pool, it was wonderful. Hannah declared that it was "the best wish!" Then, Colby had a softball game this afternoon, just before the big thunderstorms hit. That was fun. Hannah thought we should all just sleep together (Dave and I got a kick out of that one.) Here is dad enjoying the pool!

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Kim ♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Hannah!! I am sorry I missed it, I hope it was the best ever! Now... let's talk about that Giraffe on your cupcake! Where did you get that little guy?? Kasey and I have a thing for Giraffe's because his surgery scar looks like a giraffe! So.. I think your cupcake critter is AWESOME! I am glad you guys have been enjoying that wish pool! And congrats on all that money raised for cans for cancer! What a great way to give back.
still no sunshine here yet, so we are leaving. Going to find some some on our own. I think I see a small patch of blue sky out there right now, but it's not warm. So FooEy on that!
Have a great week everyone.. Sending big hugs...
Amy.. Kasey's mom