Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hi everyone, an update on the fundraiser, our final figure was $3,203.53!!! I took everything to the bank to count all the change and confirm the number on Friday. I started talking to the girl that was helping me, and she told me that her sister died from a brain tumor when she was 20 years old. Isn't that a coincidence? It's like someone said to me the other day, when you buy a certain car, then you notice that everyone else is driving that car. Now I notice how many other people, normal every day people in our community also have brain tumors. And if they don't, they know someone else who does.

Happy Fathers Day to my hubbie and my dad, both the best in the world. Hope you all had a good weekend. More tomorrow on our weekend, the picture loader is down tonight.

I will leave you with this though-Mimi has finished her second video-Cancer is Hell. Here they both are again. If you thought the first one was a tear jerker, better wait until you have a quiet moment to view the second one. Great job again by Mimi.






♥♥♥♥♥♥ Kim ♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: