Friday, June 27th, 2008

Packing, packing and STILL packing. We leave tomorrow morning at 5am for the airport for our Disney trip. In the last couple of days I have set up some really exciting things for our trip, including an ultra special behind the scenes meeting with Shamu, can't wait to share it all with you. Hannah went to bed tonight at 6:45pm, with a headache that she described as "my head is too heavy for my body." I pray that it's nothing, and our trip goes off as planned!

As a follow up to my last post, sorry for all the negative information, but thank you for all of your emails and posts. I don't talk about it that often, it's just always there. I wanted to share with you something a friend sent me (thanks so much) that really helped:

try to look for the joy in things. Everyday, everywhere and in everything in your life.

And finally, wanted to share these videos from 60 minutes with you. I had read about this man, John Kanzius, who created a radio wave machine to kill cancer cells, with NO side effects. You never know. It's very interesting, enjoy.

We won't have internet access until we get back, so we'll update then. Bye until next week!!

♥♥♥ Kim ♥♥♥




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh prokops im jealous can i come in your suit case?! hahha well i hope you have a GREAT time in disney and say hello to mickey himself for me!
-nicole murphy

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Team Hannah!!!! I hope you're having an AMAZING time at Disney!! I know you are, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Safe Travels!!!!!

~Heide
m/o ^Jessica^; forever 17
http://caringbridge.org/visit/jessicarandall
TEAM UNITE! Help Conquer Childhood Cancer!

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

Disney is SUPER fun! I went there a few years ago. Except I really regret not going on the big roller coasters (I was only in kindergarten when i went!). So go on all the HUGE rides! Tell me how it goes! :]

-Tori

P.S.- Have fun swimming with the dolphins!!!!!!! I wish I could swim with the dolphins!!! Ha Ha.