Monday, May 5, 2008

RELAY FOR LIFE UPDATE...3 LUMINARIAS!!!!



Thank you all for your inspiring emails and for joining our luminaria campaign. Please refer to yesterday's post Sunday, May 4th for our Relay for Life Request. I also wanted to add that if you live locally and would like to decorate your own luminaria, that would be great! Please let me know when you email me and I can deliver your luminarias to you!


Yesterday Hannah and Colby participated in their very first piano recital. Their teacher Ann Welcome is a wonderful teacher, and the recital was so well coordinated, all the children were great. Hannah played a duet with her teacher, it was great. I just sat watching her thinking of how far she has come. Seeing her from the back with those little bald spots on her head and that little tail of hair at the bottom was almost more than I could handle, it was so inspiring. We're moving on.

The girls then helped me during the afternoon to take apart our mammoth playset in the backyard to make room for the pool-which is being installed next week WOW! Hannah decided to take some photos....including one of me doubled over in pain after smashing my hand in the same spot 3 times in a row.





xoxo Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

Well first of all it was great to see you, and everyone else for Sydney's 1st communion. Sydney had a great time.

We would like to buy some of those luminaries. You can decorate them in any way that you like. We would like to get 5 of them one for Sydney, Uncle Victor, Aunt Susie, Jonathan, and also Laney. I think that laney enjoyed the company more than anyone because she got so much attention.

So we are hopeful that you have a great response for the relay. I will send out my check ASAP. Let us know how it goes and take alot of pictures. We will be seeing you again soon.

Love,
Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

OWIE!!! Hope your hands are OK, Kim!!

Hey, I found your team, and your individual page!! Do you care if I donate that way? I haven't stuck a stamp on a piece of mail in probably 10 years (I know, that's horrible!) ... But ... well, yea. lol

~Heide
m/o ^Jessica^; forever 17
http://caringbridge.org/visit/jessicarandall
TEAM UNITE! Help Conquer Childhood Cancer!
BRAIN TUMOR ACTION WEEK—MAY 4-10, 2008