Friday, April 18, 2008

We are now officially on vacation. The girls have the entire week off next week for spring break. We'll be very busy though, visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Indiana, then to Illinois to see cousin Sydney make her first communion.

Hannah is doing well. Tonight I had her doing some exercises on the mini trampoline and the big ball. Her balance is still off and she has trouble with things that require coordination, so working on the trampoline is great exercise for her. She was having fun, although she ended up hyper extending her knee again. Her muscle strength is still not that great. It wasn't bad though, and she was up and about in no time.


Hannah declared today "I'm ready to just go to Grandma's." We'll update from Indiana....

xoxo Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim, Dave, Colby and Hannah,
We wish you a wonderful, well deserved, vacation. We know that for grandparents, there is nothing so special as seeing and spending time with grandchildren. We bet there were big hugs upon your arrival.

Our little grandson, Henri, in London, often said to us "helloo Grammy" and "helloo Grandad". It is a treasured memory until we see him again at Christmas.
Love,
The Griffins

Anonymous said...

Hi there Miss Hannah!
Looking pretty good up there on that trampoline. I had one of those once til my foot went right threw it! LOL
Hope your having fun on your vacation!
Enjoy yourselves and take lots of pictures!
I was in Indiana once. When I was 10 my parents and I drove out here to Washington from Buffalo, NY to see my grandparents. Then 3 years later.... we moved out here to the great northwest.
We seen a lot of the country that way. It was fun. Let me know if your ever on this side of states!
Be safe on your trip!
Hugs...
Amy.. Kasey's mom