Thursday, July , 2007

Well I think the chemo is again catching up with Hannah. Late yesterday afternoon after a good nap, Hannah felt sick and ending up throwing up. She naps every day and then actually got sick. I gave her a new anti-nausea med that seemed to help also. She rallied afterwards and felt well enough to go to the Ducks game to watch the fireworks, which were great! She was extremely tired, but did have fun. Here is a photo of Hannah, Colby and Sydney with Buddy Harrellson from the Mets '69 championship team, who is a part owner of the Ducks and was signing autographs at the game.


Success, today we made it to Build a Bear for Hannah's 8th birthday party. What a great place, everyone had so much fun, and they really made Hannah feel special.Her bear was stuffed with lots of love from all of her friends at the party. Lots of fun, and Hannah took a 3 hour nap after we returned! Here is a picture of all of the friends with their creations. Here is a photo of the party group, and Hannah and Colby with cousins Sydney and Sarah.


After two days of nonstop fun with cousin Sydney and Aunt Susie we are now going to take it easy for a couple of days for the rest of their visit. We're hoping the weather gets better so we can do some swimming tomorrow, then of course horseback riding and the street fair on Saturday.

I do like the suggestions on how to make the port process a bit easier. I know Hannah find that very interesting, and can't wait to read them to her. I'll let you know which of the ideas she likes the best.

xoKim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah! My favorite idea was the comfy eye masks. You should start another collection of eye masks and see how many different kinds and colors you can come up with!
Your birthday party looked amazingly fun. Was it difficult to choose from all the selections to make your bear? Or did you already know exactly what you wanted?
It sounds like you and your family are keeping so busy this summer! What fun!

Much love,
The Reyes Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Again. I am so happy that those bears waited for you and your friends to get there! I remember Buddy Harleson...I was at the pennant game when the Mets took it that year....I guess that makes me real old! (-:
Hope to see you soon Hannah Banana! Maybe at the street fair.
I miss you.
Love
Mrs
V

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Hannah,

So glad to see that you are still wearing your red sox hat with pride. I miss you a lot! It looks like you are having a fun summer. I wore my Johnny Damon shirt to my grandma's house and she wouldn't give me supper until I took it off:-) Let us know if you come visit Boston!

Love,
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah and Colby and Sydney:
We are so glad that you girls are having some time to spend together. We know how much fun you always have when you get to visit. It looks like you had a lot of fun since Sydney got there--baseball games, fireworks and WOW--Build a Bear. Looks like your late birthday party was a lot of fun!! Enjoy your time together girls. Love you all bunches.
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Grampa and Gramma